A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Thuente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Thuente is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Thuente, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Thuente graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Thuente has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel D Thuente MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Thuente practice?
- Dr. Daniel Thuente has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Thuente practices Ophthalmology near Traverse City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Petoskey, MI.
See Traverse City Ophthalmologists.