A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Thwaites:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Thwaites is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thwaites
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Thwaites, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thwaites graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Thwaites has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel James Thwaites MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Thwaites practice?
- Dr. Daniel Thwaites has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Thwaites practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors and Modesto Family Physicians.