A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Timmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Timmerman, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmerman graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Timmerman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Steven Timmerman DO and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Timmerman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Timmerman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Daniel Timmerman practices Surgery near Brevard, NC.