inactive

J D Timmons MD Patient Reviews

no change

May 1st, 2016
THE best!
There is no better doctor, anywhere, than Dr. Timmons. I could write a book about how good he is. His diagnoses are 100% and he truly cares about each patient as individuals. I adore him.

September 21st, 2015
I wish he was still practicing

July 27th, 2013
The BEST!
I first saw Dr. Timmons in 1971, I was 18 yrs old. Over the past 42 yrs he has delivered my 3 children, performed my hysterectomy and ALWAYS been there for me when I had any 'female problem'. Several times he has called me at home on a weekend or evening when I needed him. In the 1990's I lived 100 miles away from his office but still made the trip for my yearly exams. When I had a problem he called me at 8 PM to talk about it, from 100 miles away. I now live in Arizona and have found a GYN whom I like, but she will NEVER compare to Dr. Timmons. No other doctor will EVER take his place.