Dr. J Timmons Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2016

You are the best!

I have seen this man for the last 35+ years I am saddened he is in retirement. I always knew I was in the best hands ever. My appreciation for all you have done for me and my family.

May 1st, 2016

THE best!

There is no better doctor, anywhere, than Dr. Timmons. I could write a book about how good he is. His diagnoses are 100% and he truly cares about each patient as individuals. I adore him.

September 21st, 2015

I wish he was still practicing

July 27th, 2013

The BEST!

I first saw Dr. Timmons in 1971, I was 18 yrs old. Over the past 42 yrs he has delivered my 3 children, performed my hysterectomy and ALWAYS been there for me when I had any 'female problem'. Several times he has called me at home on a weekend or evening when I needed him. In the 1990's I lived 100 miles away from his office but still made the trip for my yearly exams. When I had a problem he called me at 8 PM to talk about it, from 100 miles away. I now live in Arizona and have found a GYN whom I like, but she will NEVER compare to Dr. Timmons. No other doctor will EVER take his place.