A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tobias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Tobias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Tobias, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobias graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tobias has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tobias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 11 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Tobias practice?
Dr. Daniel Tobias practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Morristown Oncologists.