A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Togasaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Togasaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Togasaki, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinsonian Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Togasaki graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Togasaki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Minoru Togasaki MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Togasaki practice?
- Dr. Daniel Togasaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Togasaki practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.