A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Torrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Torrez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Torrez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Torrez graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Torrez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Childrens Healthcare of Atl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Matthew Torrez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Torrez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Torrez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Torrez practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pulmonologists.