Dr. Daniel Torzala Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Goodyear, AZ

3.3

June 7th, 2016
I did not have a chance to meet with Dr. Torzala. I called to setup a new patient appointment. The gentleman on the phone asked a number of questions, so did I. I verified if they took Medicare. He said they did, and asked me for the PO Box listed on my Medicare card. I got my card and no PO Box number. Then he asked if the medicare was part of AARP. I said no, it was from the U.S. Government. I told him my secondary coverage and after leaving me on the phone for 5 minutes. When he came back he wanted my I.D. number. I didn't trust him with that. So I told him something not very polite and hungup. I can't give a full review, just what I experienced.

June 1st, 2015
Didn't get back with me for MRI

March 27th, 2013
Dr. Torzala figured out what was wrong with me and explained it in terms I could understand. He helped a lot with my condition and gave me hope for the future.

October 30th, 2012
Excellent care
I had problems with constant headaches and had tried a variety of medications from my family doctor, acupuncture, and chiropractic treatment with no good results. Dr. Torzala diagnosed my condition on the first visit and persisted until he found the best treatment which did not include painkillers. He is very interested in good quality of life and I find him a caring and flexible physician.

October 25th, 2012
very professional
dr was very good at communicating with me and very helpful

October 10th, 2012
Worst bedside manner EVER! Left angry and frustrated, waste of time
I'd previously seen Dr. Anderson, who was great. Dr. Torzala had one one of the worst attitudes I've ever dealt with. I waited over an hour to be seen, without apology. He was dismissive and of little help. The only time he seemed to be interested is when he was making his pitch to have me sign up for Botox through his partner in the office. I will NEVER use this provider agin.

August 16th, 2012
dr.'s reveiw
Dr. Daniel Torzala..Office staff very nice.Dr. Trozala didn't take much time with me,he was in a big hurry.Doesn't have good bedside manners.I doubt very much if I will make an appointment with him again.

December 16th, 2011
great experience, really listens and cares

July 25th, 2011
Poor bedside manner
Very arrogant. Does not listen, especially when I'm trying to explain any changes to my health. I tell people I one of his money making patients, I wait 40 mins to see him and he spends less than 5 with me to maybe adjust my medication then charges the insurance $200.

March 7th, 2009
Excellent doctor! He found the cause of my vertigo and fixed it in the office. So many other doctors couldn't figure it out but he did. He explained the problem in terms I could understand and was very easy to talk to.

May 22nd, 2008
he seems like he knows a lot, he is just rude and arrogant. he also seemed like he didn't believe my symptoms and was sure i was just "depressed". Then when my MRI came back bad, all of a sudden he couldn't see me anymore, they weren't accepting new patients or whatever excuse he gave. In the mean time i have to sit here wasting away until i can find a new doctor.