A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Trahant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Trahant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Trahant, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Trahant graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Trahant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center Kenner
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trahant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Trahant practice?
Dr. Daniel Trahant practices Neurology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Neurologists.