Dr. Daniel Tramuta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Tramuta?

September 1st, 2016

Friendly, excellent cardiologist

Dr.Tramuta performed angioplasty and inserted a stent in my heart. He has been easy to talk to, and he listens to any health concerns I have. I have been very impressed with how caring he is.

July 22nd, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Trumata. He is thorough, dedicated and great bedside manner.

October 26th, 2015

Dr. Trauma is a wonderful doctor. He cares about his patients.

July 14th, 2015

Excellent and caring doctor.

July 13th, 2015

Dr. Tramuta is a knowledgeable and caring physician. He is thorough and does testing before arbitrarily diagnosing. He isn't arrogant and seems concerned with what you say. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an exceptional cardiologist.

September 6th, 2013

I credit Dr. Tramuta with saving my life. In my opinion he went above and beyond what any other doctor would have when I went to Jewish Hospital emergency room. Because he didn't stop with normal care and performed an angiogram on me right then and there he discovered that I had 4 arteries clogged 70 - 90%. A quadruple bypass was done on me 2 days later and today I am still hugging my wife and holding and playing with my Grandchildren. I hope and pray that Dr. Tramuta continues to be my cardiologist in the future.

July 18th, 2013

Initial visit due to small blockage

Dr. Tramuta was very preoccupied during my visit. He answered phone calls and discussed patients in front of me. He was very nice to me, but, seemed more concerned with text messages and phone calls. The phone interrupted my visit 4 times! As he reviewed my chart, he seemed unsure of what steps to take. I am over 85 and he started talking about same day surgery but said he was not sure it that was the problem. When we asked if other treatment options were available he recommended and prescribed a medication that might help... but it could take months. I am not sure he knows how to proceed and I am not sure he was completely focused on my condition to help me. I am following his recommendations, but, am looking for another doctor... I am progressively getting worse not better. --- I do not recommend him.

June 17th, 2013

One of a kind Doctor

Dr. Tramuta is a very knowledgable man. He treats his patient as people not numbers. He always listens and is caring and quite funny. :-) Nicole his medical assistant is a very kind and compassionate person as well. Been one of his patients for 11 years, because he is caring and trustworthy.

November 7th, 2012

I ALMOST DIED

After having a simple stress test that the doc saw a slight "dip" in, he ordered a nuclear stress where there was a slight "shadow" (maybe from the machine?). So he thought maybe an angiogram was in order. During the procedure, the wall of my artery collapsed (mabe he hit it?) and spiraled. He couldn't open. I was in cardiac arrest. Surgeon was called and I ended up with Bypass surgery. All because I needed my low dose blood pressure medicine refilled! Go figure? Boy I've learned alot in 4 years!

September 4th, 2012

He felt the heart echo report done per the PCP Dr. was not making any sense. Dr. Tramuta said because if didn't jive that something about the report was defective. He did not order another echo as I would have expected, but ordered another more ocmplicated procedure (TEE) which would require sedation. He also stated he thought the TEE was completely pointless, but had to order it due to something stated in the echo report. This Dr. seemed very nice but unsure about the next step to clear up the confusion.

March 17th, 2009

He saved my life. He's fantastic!

May 13th, 2016