Dr. Daniel Tresley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Tresley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2017

Skilled Cosmetic Surgeon with Artistic Genius

I'm 57. I compete with much younger people in my IT job, and in this job climate I embrace anything I can to give myself an edge. I've been a patient of Dr. Tresley's for about 5 years. A friend referred him to me, with high praise. His suggestions are always on target, and his skill with Botox and fillers is unsurpassed. I've been to other certified cosmetic surgeons over the years, but no one beats Dr. Tresley's skill, price and personality. He's not bad on the eyes, either (literally and figuratively). I finally bit the bullet and asked Dr. Tresley to "fix" my eyes. Another doctor messed me up years earlier with fat injections, making me look tired and old. Dr. Tresley assured me that he could not only fix the other doctor's mistakes, but that the procedures he recommended might address some other issues, too. I trusted his judgment. And I am so glad I did. In his office, after numbing me with local anesthesia, he performed a brow lift, and upper/lower blepharoplasty. I was fully awake yet felt nothing. In fact, we chatted during the entire surgery. Fast-forward 6 months. Saying someone has changed your life can sound so dramatic and trite, especially with regard to cosmetic surgery, but in my case it’s an understatement. Thanks to Dr. Tresley, I not only look and feel years younger, but my migraines have virtually disappeared. I no longer try to raise my eyebrows to see better. Clients and co-workers treat me with greater respect. One friend started crying when she saw me, in awe of my transformation. It's not just about looks, it's about attitude. My confidence has improved ten-fold. I started wearing makeup again and exercising. If you are looking for a skilled cosmetic surgeon, either for blepharoplasty, a brow lift, or just Botox and/or fillers, you won't find a better doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Tresley. The guy's a skilled cosmetic surgeon, a true artist, and an all-around nice person.

May 30th, 2017

Dr. Tresley and his staff were very professional gave excellent care and were available when needed. They were very genuine, friendly and approachable for questions. Dr.Tresley will be highly recommended from me to other potential patients.

September 18th, 2016

So incredibly happy with Dr.and staff is amazing! Very nice and every question was answered always!

March 18th, 2015

Why Wait, Go to the Best

I have been a patient of Dr. Tresley's for over three years. I was initially recommended to him by my opthomaligist as I have a problem with my eye lids turning in. This is a very common problem, but you have to go to an eye surgeon who treats this type of issue. All I can say is that I feel so lucky to have found such a wonderful doctor, and an even more wonderful staff. All my working life was spent in the medical field. My opinion is the staff is as important as the doctor. If you cannot get passed the staff, then why go to the doctor? In the years that I have been a patient, I have been treated like the most important person in the office. When I call for an appointment, it's as if the person on the other end of the phone knows exactly who I am. I get an appointment that is convenient for me, both day and time. Yes, there are times I have had to wait. However, this is a doctors office. I have had to be brought in for an emergency visit, which certainly delays the patient after me. It happens at all doctors offices. And, I have always been advised if the doctor is running late. But, with this being said, the professional, kind, caring, expert attention I have received has been beyond anything I have experienced in a very long time. Kudos to Dr. Tresley, and more especially to his staff!!!!!

July 17th, 2014

Love my results!

I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Tresley and his staff. Everyone was attentive and polite from my first visit thru surgical follow up appointments. Wait time was next to nothing. I am so happy with the way my eyes look after my surgery. Dr. Tresley did a great job. I would recommend Dr. Tresley to anyone who needs a skilled, compassionate eye surgeon.

April 14th, 2014

Disappointed

This doctor said that a simple procedure will immediately relieve my tearing. The procedure turned out to be very painful, since he didn't wait for anesthesia to take effect, but started cutting immediately. pain would have been worth it if my problem would be solved. The tearing did not stop and there was no effect whatsoever. I called the office and left messages for the doctor in order to report this. He did not return my calls. He finally called me back after I called after hours through his answering service. He was surprised the procedure was not effective and asked me to come in for evaluation. I saw him twice after initial surgery and each time he was very surprised. The procedure was not effective and now I am being billed not only for the procedure itself, but for the appointments following the procedure. He doesn't want to talk to me himself, I left 3 messages for him. His staff called per his request and said He expects to get a full payment. It is disappointing when it becomes clear that the doctor doesn't stand behind his work and cares only about getting paid, regardless the outcome. I would respect him more if he openly and professionally address my issues.

December 17th, 2013

Why did I wait so long?

My opthamologist highly recommended Dr. Tresley. Though he does a lot of eyelid lifts, he treated me as a individual. Appointsments were on time and care from all the staff was excellent. The recovery process took a little time. But the results are worth it. Now it's amazing how well I can see -- the world is bigger and brighter. And Time magazine suddenly has bigger type!

September 16th, 2013

Dr. Tresley came highly recommended to me by my daughter and my opthalmologist for ptosis (drooping eyelids). I had so much trouble with my eyelids that they were affecting my vision while driving, watching TV, etc. I finally made the decision to see Dr. Tresley and I made an appointment to have the surgery on both eyelids. Dr. Tresley did a fantastic job and I am so happy with the results. I had no pain, no bruisiing, and did not need any pain medication. He is an amazing eye surgeon. I no longer need eye drops, I can see so much better, and my eyes are no longer tired. I definitely would highly recommend Dr. Trelsey to anyone in need of this type of eye surgery.

July 26th, 2013

Dr. Tresley was referred to me by my Opthamologist for droopy eyelids. This condition was affecting my vision and my ability to wear contacts. Dr. Tresley and his staff have been very polite and understanding at each visit. I did not experience long wait times and I am pleased with my results so far.

March 21st, 2013

Wonderful results

In the past year and a half I have visited Dr. Tresley's office for diagnosis, consult and surgery. The staff couldn't have been more attentive. Dr. Tresley took time to explain things to me. The outcome is fantastic!

October 3rd, 2012

Great at explaining procedure.....

Recently, I had an eye exam to find my field of vision is greatly compromised. I was referred to Dr. Tresley for a consultation. He explained exactly what the problem was, how to repair it, etc.. He took lots of time with me. I will have the surgery in the very near future.

May 17th, 2012

I am from the old school where doctors return calls, staff truly cares and believe doctors need to truly listen to the concerns of their patients. Dr. Tresley must also be from the "old school." I am thankful for that. I wish more doctors followed his lead.