Dr. Daniel Trevino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Trevino?

February 20th, 2017

Crappy service

Worst place imaginable. Treat you like cattle. Took my daughter to get athletics papers filled out for school and they took days to fill out. Once I did not hear back from them, I called them only to be told that they could not find them. Then after being on hold for 50 minutes, they found them but they were going to need to schedule her for a physical. If I had not called to ask, who knows if I would've been contacted.

July 20th, 2016

Great doctor! Wonderful with kids and teenagers!

November 17th, 2015

Best Doc. Ever

Dr. Trevino is amazing! The best pediatrician out there. I don't live in his area anymore but I refuse to stop taking them there because of him. He makes the kids and me laugh so much.

January 24th, 2013

I have been taking my daughter to Dr Trevenio since she was 1 year old. She is fixing to be 13. I think he's a great doctor but his staff is outright rude and disprectful. My daughter, my mom and and my dad took my daughter to see one of the dr's yesterday while I was at work.. My dad stayed in the car. Theyre appointment was at 3 and they were done at 6:30. When my daugher and mom were leaving, the worker (male) at the front dest told my mom that the copay was $80.00. Never having a copay before she was not prepaired to pay this amount. My mom informed the worker that all she had was $15.00 cash and the worker told her that she was not allowed to leave until they got their $80!!! She asked him if she could go see if my dad had the money and was told NO!! She was told to send out my daughter to go get him. My dad did pay but these people are the worst! How dare you treat the elderly or ANY patient like that! I am calling the office this morning and will NEVER go back to them again. Who holds a person for payment??? Honestly?? My parents are elderly and didn't know better but I sure do and I will be going up there FIRST THING and removing my duagher's care from this office!!!!

May 30th, 2012

Ridiculous wait time

Appointment was at 10:30. 12 noon rolled around and we finally got up and left. Kids screaming and crying everywhere, clearly and flagrantly overscheduled. Will never go back.

March 31st, 2012

I have seen Dr. Trevino twice for my daughter who has GERD and he was a little rude when he talked to me and never called in the prescription for her so we had to wait over the weekend while she suffers. I love the practice but I won't be going to see Dr. Trevino again.

March 10th, 2011

very pleased with him and his staff

October 6th, 2017