A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Trock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Trock is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Trock, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trock graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Trock MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Trock practice?
- Dr. Daniel Trock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Trock practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Primary Care Doctors.