A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Troy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Troy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Troy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Troy graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Troy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Troy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Troy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Troy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Troy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mokena, IL and Tinley Park, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons.