A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Troy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Troy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troy
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Troy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Troy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Troy graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Troy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Troy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Troy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Troy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Troy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Surgeons and Oak Lawn Orthopedic Surgeons.