A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Truong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Truong, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dystonic Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscule Diseases
- Myoclonic Epilepsies
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Secondary Parkinson Disease
- Seizure Disorders
- Torticollis (Wry Neck)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg, Freiburg Im Breisgau. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Truong has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dung Truong MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Truong practice?
- Dr. Daniel Truong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Truong practices Neurology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists.