A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tsin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Tsin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Tsin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hysterectomy Vaginal
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsin graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Alberto Tsin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, General Practice, Surgery, and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Tsin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Tsin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Tsin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, General Practice, Surgery, and Urology near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See Jackson Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Jackson Heights General Practitioners, Jackson Heights Surgeons, and Jackson Heights Urologists.