A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Turgeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Turgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turgeon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turgeon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Turgeon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turgeon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Turgeon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Gilles Turgeon MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Turgeon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Turgeon has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Turgeon practices Surgery near Reston, VA.
See Reston Surgeons.