A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Turgeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Turgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turgeon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turgeon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Turgeon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turgeon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Turgeon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Gilles Turgeon MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Turgeon practice?
- Dr. Daniel Turgeon has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Turgeon practices Surgery near Reston, VA.
See Reston Surgeons.