Dr. Daniel Tvedten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Tvedten?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Tvedten?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 25th, 2016

I saw the this doctor about 13-14 years ago. We had just relocated to be near to my mother after my father passed away. My husband and I both had jobs, but no health insurance. I began having problems with my right hand and wrist. Numbness, pain and had a bleed that had occurred under the skin, in the palm of my hand from holding a utensil during food prep at work. So when were finally approved for badger care, (which we paid a monthly premium for our family to be covered). I was so relieved because my hand and wrist were gettng so much worse. I called Dr. Tveten's office and asked if they accepted Badger care and was told yes, they did. I made an appointment. He looked at my hand wrist and arm. Asked a few questions and gave me these mitt type things to wear in my sleep. They did not help and were horribly uncomfortable. On my next visit I told him that, and he said that yes, they were and that they hadn't helped him either when he used them. He then sent me to have nerve testing done. On the day I had the nerve test, my hand was numb, I couldn't close it to make a fist and had pain from wrist to shoulder. When I went to get the results from Dr. Tvedten, he said all was normal. I said how can it be normal?? I have numbness and pain that is now not only in my had, wrist and elbow, but now also in my shoulder! He said that I just needed to stop using my wrist and doing the things that irritate it. I said I can barely close my hand to hold a fork, knife or toothbrush! My job was a cook, my hobby was painting and drawing. I couldn't hold a knife to prepare foods, couldn't hold a pencil or paint brush to draw etc... He said well that's all I can tell you. I looked at him with shock and tears. He did not care! When I spoke to others about this (and I DID) they told me because I was on bagercare (at the time) he only did the things bagercare would pay for.. The stupid ridiculous mitts that he admitted himself did not help and the nerve testing which he never actually bothered to showed me. This doctor does not care about you as a person or patient if you are on Badger care. He only cares about what he can make money on! I would rate him -0 stars if that were possible! I hope some day he has a similar experience... and Karma bites him hard! Notice he has no written reviews? Probably have been removed at his request!

July 17th, 2014