A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Uba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Uba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Uba, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uba graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Uba has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Chidi Uba FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Uba practice?
- Dr. Daniel Uba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Uba practices Internal Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Internists.