Dr. Daniel Uba MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fayetteville, NC

2.6

December 30th, 2016
waited 3 hrs and still no dr seeing me.
I went in with chest pain and coughing, nothing was done till over 2 1/2 hrs then I got a chest xray. I never saw him. he never once checked on me, or let me know how long I had to stay there. I had to get the nurse and find out what was going on. I was in the back for over 2 1/2 hrs waiting and no one cared enough to check on me even with chest pain. no ekg was done. they just did not care at all. I would never go back here and advise people to stay away from here. after 3 hrs I left and he knew I was leaving and said nil. he is a poor dr as far as I'm concerned. showed no careing for me at all. you don't leave someone for 3 hrs and she is complaining about chest pain, etc. the staff sitting around chatting and no one checks on you. what a horrible place, and dr uba states he cares about his patient;s . then why 3 hrs and no ekg no nurse even checking on me. did a bp check and left. . oh yes did a chest xray and didn't get those results either and I was left in pain the entire time.

August 17th, 2016
This place sucks. If been here over 2 hours. And I bad a. Appointment. Thanks

June 7th, 2016
FIND SOMEWHERE ELSE TO GO
Very long wait times, unprofessional front desk individuals, longer wait times in examination room...I would never ever, ever recommend this place to any one. Dr. Uba bedside manner is terrible and he does not, DOES NOT care about the patients; often wonder how this practice is still in operation.

February 24th, 2016
This clinic should be shut down.
Everytime I go to this clinic I have to wait hrs to be seen. They call you in half an hour and then keep you in exam room waiting an hr and a half then the Dr. Uba comes in and speaks to you for 5 mins. Finding another Dr. and another clinic.

February 6th, 2016
Services received
Ive been a patient of Dr. Uba since 2003. Im very pleased with the service I have received from Ralpha Medical Center. Dr. Uba is a very caring doctor and he listen to his patients. I am very pleased with the services i have gotten from this medicle facility.

December 1st, 2015
This office lacks a lot - professionalism, empathy, knowledge & courtesy. Dr Uba seems somewhat detached, & disconnected.

October 8th, 2015
The wait time is horrible, every time I have been for an appointment it's been no less than 3 hours. Results aren't given to me. No f/u calls. Feels as if you are a number not a patient. Always has excuses as to why you are waiting so long . I only put one star for overall rating because it wouldn't take my review unless I picked one.

September 23rd, 2015
This Doctor,and,Staff need further Training!Their Ruthless!
LENGTHY WAIT TIMES! HE'S SCARED TO PRESCRIBE MEDS! THE DOCTOR IS UNCARING,and,DIDN'T TAKE MY HEALTH CARE AS SERIOUSLY AS I DID! THE GUY MADE ME WAIT 5 HOURS. THEN HE FAILED TO PROVIDE QUALITY CARE. The STAFF MEMBERS ARE RUD,E AND UNETHICAL!

April 8th, 2015
I had to select an hour wait time because THREE HOURS was not an option! Yes, three hours it took before I saw the doctor. When I questioned him and the lengthy wait time, his response was that it is typical for a new patient appointment to be lengthy. I have never, ever had to wait three hours to see any doctor in my life!h

October 27th, 2014
Wait time is awful. I had an appointment and was there 3 hours, not good. I think they should have a doctor for walk-in's and a doctor for appointments. Front desk is a joke, they have no idea of what they are doing, they should go to a good running doctors office to see how it is run. They spend more time visiting with each other. I go there only because it is close and would only go there for script refills or colds. I do like Dr. Uba. Just watch for different test they want you to do as may not be required, just another way to get more money.

October 7th, 2014
Poor Practice
Wait time 2+ hours. Dr. never there. Prefers to be out of town. Referrals a year or longer. No immediate refunds for cash payments...need I say more?

November 12th, 2013
good doctor, bad staff
I like Dr.Uba and he is always curteous and listens, but the front desk staff needs some working on and nurses too.