A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Udofa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Udofa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Udofa graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Udofa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Udofa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Udofa practice?
Dr. Daniel Udofa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.