A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Urbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Urbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Urbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbach graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Urbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jonathan Urbach MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Urbach practice?
- Dr. Daniel Urbach has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Urbach practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.