A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Urbach is Excellent. Dr. Urbach has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Urbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbach graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Urbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Med Ctr, Portland, Or
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Urbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Urbach practice?
Dr. Daniel Urbach practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Urbach, Dr. Danny Urbach, Dr. Dan Urbach, Dr. Danilo Urbach