A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Urbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Urbach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Urbach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbach graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Urbach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urbach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans