A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Uri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Uri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uri graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Uri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Steven Uri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Uri practice?
- Dr. Daniel Uri has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Uri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.