A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Urrutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Urrutia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urrutia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Urrutia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrutia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Urrutia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Urrutia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Urrutia practice?
- Dr. Daniel Urrutia has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Urrutia practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Family Physicians.