A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Urrutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Urrutia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urrutia
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urrutia Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrutia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Urrutia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Urrutia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Urrutia practice?
- Dr. Daniel Urrutia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Urrutia practices Family Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Primary Care Doctors.