Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Oficce Dr, Daniel Urrutia Handord., CA. show details Oficce Dr, Daniel Urrutia Handord., CA.
by Dr. office the person receiving the consumer on Feb 22nd, 2016

Dr. Urrutia has very bad service. We arrived at the emergency appointment with an ear infection, loss of balance and temperature .. And just tell us to cancel your appointment LES .. .. as well as a telephone number, a year ago, and have my new number .. oh is that the person is in front again ... What ??? This is not a game .. it is the health of my family. and two weeks remind me of another quote ... (not so they knew where to call) and to cancel the rude response and wrong answers of "new employee". ..WE ARE PEOPLE., not objects.

Arrogant doctor = horrible experience show details Arrogant doctor = horrible experience
by Adriana Flores on Aug 6th, 2013

My daughter was in a rather difficult labor, and Dr.Urrutia's arrogant attitude and crude bedside manner did nothing to ease the situation. He was very rough throughout her delicate procedures and did a hack job on her to get the baby out. He argued with her during the most intense part of her labor and for that, I will not forgive him. His job is to heal and all he did was exacerbate the pain. I do NOT recommend him at all, all he is now is a negative part of her delivery story...

he's great and so is his staff show details he's great and so is his staff
by Robert S. on Apr 9th, 2013 on doctor.com

my wife and I have been patients along with our 5 kids and 3 grandkids for as long as I can remember, The Doctor is top notch and his NA and PA staff ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com