A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Uslan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Uslan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uslan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Uslan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Uslan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Uslan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Zachary Uslan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Z. Uslan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Uslan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Uslan practices Infectious Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Infectious Disease Doctors.