A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Uslan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Uslan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uslan
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Uslan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Uslan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Uslan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Uslan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Zachary Uslan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Z. Uslan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Uslan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Uslan practices Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.