A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Leary, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Leary graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Leary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vincent O'Leary MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. O'Leary practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Leary has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel O'Leary practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Emergency Physicians and Port Charlotte Pediatricians.