A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Leary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel O'Leary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Leary
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. O'Leary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Leary, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Leary graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Leary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel O'Leary MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel O'Leary practice?
- Dr. Daniel O'Leary has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel O'Leary practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Emergency Physicians and Port Charlotte Pediatric Specialists.