Dr. Daniel Valaik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Valaik?

Sawbones

Posted on October 16th, 2017

For multiple very good reasons, Dr. Valaik makes you believe you are in good hands. He is everything you want a surgeon to be. After my stalling for over a year, Dr. Valaik performed hip replacement surgery about 7 weeks ago. Today I had a follow up with X-rays and consultation. Which one of us was smiling more, Dr. Valaik, his assistant, my partner, or me? I couldn't say, but I can say that I feel terrific and look forward to once again living without the hellish hip pain that affected just about every activity negatively. Dr. Valaik, his assistant, his staff, the front desk....Johns Hopkins...so many thanks to everyone.

Specialized in Hip Surgery

Posted on September 26th, 2017

You will find Dr. Valaik so very much concerned about your pain. He successfully treated me on my left hip recently and it was a great success after the surgery. You will not regret seeing him. He is not only kind, but he treated me professionally, and is an excellent surgeon. And all of his staff members were all nice, friendly, and so professional all the way through and guide you before and after the surgery. I tell you, if you are having any hip problems, I recommend Dr. D. Valaik.

Knee pain

Posted on June 11th, 2017

Knee surgery went well. Follow up poor unable to answer concerns about on going pain and limp or provide further guidance to improve quality of my life.

DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

DID A TOTAL HIP ON ME. NOW I AM A CRIPPLE WITH A LIMP. DIDNT RETURN MY CALLS REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY POST OP XRAYS DIDNT PACK MY CYSTIC BONE AS HE SAID HE WOULD I AM IN MORE PAIN NOW WITH A LIMP AFTER HIS TOTAL HIP SURGERY. STAY AWAY FROM DR VALAIK

Very accurate diagnosis

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Dr Valaik has been very accurate and thorough in diagnosing advancing hip joint issues over the past 2-3 years and I trust his recommendation that both will need to be replaced. He ordered necessary tests, is a good listener, and has years of joint surgery experience so will likely go to him for surgery. Also has nice manner.

Five star doctor

Posted on October 24th, 2016

Dr Valaik did my hip replacements in 04 and 07 while at Bethesda Naval Hospital. I am now his patient for routine check ups at Johns Hopkins. He is an exceptional surgeon.

Posted on July 8th, 2016

excellent surgeon. Helps many

A very very good doctor

Posted on May 20th, 2016

He diagnosed my wife's right knee pain problem perfectly, even though we didn't believe that her knee pain was originating in her right hip. He was right and we are scheduling an artificial right hip operation with Dr Valaik, ASAP! He is a good doctor and having been a Navy Seal he is an equally good man!

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

Thoughtful and competent. He cleared up the mess made by another orthopedic in terms of a diagnosis.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

You couldn't ask for a more knowledgable, kind and caring surgeon!

Posted on February 26th, 2014

Dr. Valaik is accurate in his diagnosis, he has an amazing and comforting bedside manner, and his staff is polite. There is no other doctor that I will ever have this surgery with again, I have 100% confidence in him. He is leaving Baltimore in 2014, and I will definitely go to his new location near Washington DC if I ever need another procedure.

Posted on November 12th, 2017