3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
WAREHOUSE CLERK show details WAREHOUSE CLERK
by ROBERT ARENAS on Jul 21st, 2013

I AM A PATIENT OF DR VALDEZ I HAVE SEEN HIM FOR A NUMBER OF WORK RELATED INJURIES/SURGERIES BIL/CARPAL TUNNEL TRIGER FINGER RELEASE,RIGHT/ LEFT SHOLDER ROTAR CUFF REPAIR AND LAST IS 07-19-13 PLANTAR FASCIITIS HE ALWAYS PAYS ATTENTION TO MY CHIEF COMPLAINT,AND FOCUS ON MY HEALTH SO THAT I CAN GET BETTER AND GO BACK TO WORK. I HAVE HAD A GOOD EXPIERENCE WITH HIM AND HIS STAFF, I WILL ALWAYS GO BACK FOR HIS MEDICAL EXPIERENCE.

Dismisses injuries and does not diagnose well show details Dismisses injuries and does not diagnose well
Jun 7th, 2013

This doctor dismissed injuries as non important and does not care about the patient. Unethical!

Apr 1st, 2013

I do not know what determine a good Doctor I assume someone who listen to your problem and who will examine and then render a sound diagnosis to the best of their ability. well I think this doctor missed that class had to go to another doctor to get well.

Not good show details Not good
Sep 9th, 2011

Did not spend time or listen, went else where to get better treatment and am glad.

Colonel, U.S. Army (Retired) show details Colonel, U.S. Army (Retired)
Jul 8th, 2011

Knowing I needed a total hip replacement, I research the best methods. Dr. Valdez was only one of two surgeons in San Antonio I found who could perform the computer assisted surgery, do the anterior approach, use the Striker Mobile Hip Device, and accept military TRICARE. Dr. Valdez kept me fully informed through the entire process. The operation was a total success. I heartily recommend Dr. Valdez as a surgeon extraordinaire!

impressive show details impressive
Dec 14th, 2010

After dealing with doctors for over 8 months to get some back relief, Dr. Valdez didn't hesitate to provide that through appropriate, on the spot treatment. Did I mention it's a Worker's Comp case! I was impressed with the afterhours care and attentiveness recieved from him and his staff. All doctors I've dealt with have rushed me out the door! I thank God for Dr. Valdez. I wish I had ben referred to him much sooner.