A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Van Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Van Engel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Van Engel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography EMG
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Engel graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Van Engel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Raymond Van Engel MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Van Engel practice?
- Dr. Daniel Van Engel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Van Engel practices Neurology near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Neurologists.