A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandenberg
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Vandenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vandenberg DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Vandenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vandenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Vandenberg practices General Practice near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Primary Care Doctors.