A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandenberg
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vandenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Vandenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vandenberg DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Vandenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vandenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Vandenberg practices General Practice near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Primary Care Doctors.