A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Vanhamersveld, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanhamersveld graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vanhamersveld has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Sutter General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vanhamersveld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vanhamersveld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Vanhamersveld practice?
Dr. Daniel Vanhamersveld practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove, CA and Davis, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Vanhamersveld, Dr. Danny Vanhamersveld, Dr. Dan Vanhamersveld, Dr. Danilo Vanhamersveld