A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Velez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Velez, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Centro Cardiovascular de Puerto Rico y del Caribe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Abner Velez MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Velez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Velez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Velez practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Juan, PR.
See Phoenix Cardiothoracic Surgeons.