A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Velez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Velez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Velez, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Centro Cardiovascular de Puerto Rico y del Caribe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Velez MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Velez practice?
- Dr. Daniel Velez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Velez practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiothoracic Surgeons.