A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Veltkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veltkamp
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veltkamp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Veltkamp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Veltkamp graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Veltkamp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lane Veltkamp MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Veltkamp practice?
- Dr. Daniel Veltkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Veltkamp practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.