A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Veltkamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veltkamp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veltkamp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Veltkamp, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Veltkamp graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Veltkamp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lane Veltkamp MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Veltkamp practice?
- Dr. Daniel Veltkamp has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Veltkamp practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.