A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Veltri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Veltri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veltri
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Veltri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Veltri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veltri graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Veltri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Manchester Mem Hosp, Manchester, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Veltri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Veltri practice?
- Dr. Daniel Veltri has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Veltri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Surgeons.