A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Veltri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Veltri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veltri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Veltri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Veltri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veltri graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Veltri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Manchester Mem Hosp, Manchester, Ct
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel M Veltri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Veltri practice?
- Dr. Daniel Veltri has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Veltri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manchester, CT.
See Manchester Surgeons.