Dr. Daniel Veltri MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 7th, 2016
compassionate care and expertise
I read reviews about office wait time. The reason that you are waiting is because Dr. Veltri and his staff take time with each patient. I took my daughter to him for a knee injury. We received the dreaded news that she needed surgery. Dr Veltri stayed with us, consoled my daughter, explained everything and took the time to answer my myriad of questions. The office staff was so supportive and wonderful as well. They recognized that we were having a tough time coping with the news and were extremely compassionate. It was like being with family and friends. Not to mention the expertise that Dr. Veltri has in the field of orthopedics. Definitely worth the wait.

October 6th, 2015
Completely Unprofessional and Waste of Time
Terrible experience at the Manchester office, the PA I was seeing picked up his phone while I was explaining my situation and then proceeded like nothing had happened. He did not review the MRI I brought in and instead said he would like to put me on medicine before even checking what was wrong with me. I asked questions and he didn't listen or acknowledge my concerns. He seemed like he didn't even have the credentials to be considered a PA, terrible experience. I easily could have googled the "information" he told me. There are other orthopedic surgeons, and this office should not even be on your list.

September 23rd, 2015
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I had a shoulder and knee operations performed by Dr. Veltri. Both were performed in the Glastonbury Surgery Center. My operations were successful. Dr. Veltri was pleasant, informative, made sure I was aware of the procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Veltri and would go to him again if necessary. This is a busy office. Posted is a note apologizing for the wait. That the wait is because each patient was given Dr. Veltri's full attention and he would do the same for me. He did. I never felt rushed. Therefore, I did not mind waiting. The bottom line was for me to see a good doctor and a successful operation. I give 5 stars to Dr. Veltri, his staff at the office and to the Glastonbury Surgery Center.

August 25th, 2015
I went to Dr Veltri for a permanent rating after a car accident. He didn't read my chart notes stating exactly what was going on nor did he ask. He came in (after waiting over 2 hours) moved my legs around and then was done in about 2 minutes. This is something I'm going to have for the rest of my life and I'm only 22. He didn't care. After waiting for the results of the rating I found out he used the wrong book. When I called the office to explain, the staff was rude and said I'd have to pay to have everything reevaluated. After explaining to them again that it's in my chart notes from the other doctor, they said they would have to call me back. It has now been 6.5 weeks since th ORIGINAL phone call. I have called since Then and they just keep "taking more messages." I work in a doctors office and nothing like this would EVER happen where I work. Definitely not my #1 choice in a doctor.

July 23rd, 2015
well worth the wait!
The wait was well worth it! Dr. Veltri was quick at to the point, his level of expertise is clearly evident; He answered all of my questions, and even took time to draw out to further explain what was going on. I would most definitely recommend him to all of my fellow athletes and friends.

February 26th, 2015
never going back!!
The Dr and his aprn Lance are rude, they rush you and make you wait an obscene amount of time for nothing. My appointment was for 5:45 and I didn't see him until after 8pm, the man has a chip on his shoulder and is overly cocky and thinks physical therapy is the answer for everything? Even when the physical therapist says it won't work. This is Dr in my opinion is useless and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone

January 17th, 2015
I have been in pain for 3 months. Because of my insurance it was almost impossible to find a physical therapist as lance had suggested. There was no help otherwise offered and I had to live with daily pain and zero assistance. The final straw cam when lance suggested I was hunting for narcotics??!! Found another doctor who at least has ordered splints (yes they are helping) until I can get through the PT. No one needs to be treated in that mannor. They collect money and offer no assistance. No recomendation here.

December 3rd, 2013
Physical Therapy is the answer for everything after Surgery......!!!????
Regardless of what complications/pain after the surgery, the answer from him would simply be phyiscal therapy....if that was the case what's the point of the surgery...The phyiscal therapist says it's got to do with the surgery and there is not much they can do with it....

October 28th, 2013
Dr Veltri is an outstanding doctor who cares about his patients he is amazing at what he does. His staff is very attentive to ones needs. I highly recommend him.

August 16th, 2013
Dr Veltri is a very competent orthopedic surgeon! The wait time to see the Dr is sometimes a little longer, but I have also been in there where I only waited 5 minutes in the waiting room, anybody that has been to any orthopedic Dr knows that the waits tend to be a bit longer. I have had nothing but great service from him and he spends time explaining the issue and draws pictures for you also to help explaining. He is not surgery happy and I would and have recommended him to many people!

August 8th, 2013
Simply bad experience......stay away
You'd want to see a doctor who spends time with their patients not someone like him who rushes in and rushes out and never admits to any post surgical complications.

August 4th, 2013
Stay away
Had to do a revision surgery elsewhere and the other Dr. was surprised at the negligent procedure done originally by this Dr. More damage to the body and left over debris needed to be cleaned out, It's disappointing that one surgery would lead to another and possibly more.