A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Vera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Vera, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vera graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vera has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ernesto Vera MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Vera practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vera has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Vera practices Surgery near Olympia Fields, IL.
See Olympia Fields Surgeons.