A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Sharma Vernon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Sharma Vernon is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Sharma Vernon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma Vernon graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Sharma Vernon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Sharma Vernon MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dan Sharma Vernon practice?
- Dr. Dan Sharma Vernon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Sharma Vernon practices Internal Medicine near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Internists.