A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Verret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Verret, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Verret, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bell's Palsy
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Verret graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Verret has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verret accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Verret practice?
Dr. Daniel Verret practices Otolaryngology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Roanoke, TX.
See Plano Otolaryngologists.