Dr. Daniel Verret Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Verret?

Great results

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Verret after having a skin cancer taken off my nose. It was quite traumatic but he made the experience as pleasurable as possible. The job was great - I can't even see the scar. My granddaughter asked me last night where my oowee went.

Rude office staff

Posted on November 15th, 2013

Dr Verret is nice, but the staff were very rude, unfriendly and unprofessional.

Terrible Office

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Very Poor Cunstomer Service

Posted on August 8th, 2013

We had a very bad experience with Dr. Verret. His bedside manner was terrible. After discovering some sutures that had failed to be removed in my son's eyelid, we had a hard time rescheduling because the office kept changing the appointment. When we finally got in the skin had healed over the sutures meaning that the only way to remove them was to reinjure the eyelid. When my 9 year old son expressed fear at having sharp objects so close to his eye, the Dr. told him he wasn't going to sit there and waste his time. Terrible bedside manner! Imagine my surprise when I received a bill for this visit--when we were there because he had failed to take the stitches out the first time--and the stitches still hadn't been removed! When I called to talk to him, he and the office were very unfriendly and unwilling to help to work out the issue.

Posted on July 31st, 2013

I had consultations with a few other Plano plastic surgeons before deciding that Dr Verret was who I was going to trust with my facial surgery, and did plenty of research online as well. One of the main reasons I decided to book with him was that his practice is solely focused on the face and neck. So glad I chose him! He really took the time to explain things beforehand, did impeccable work on the day of surgery, and gave such supportive care at followup visits afterwards. I am now 4 weeks post-op and thrilled with my results. Thanks Dr Verret.

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Dr. Verrett is the BEST! I highly recommend him.

Surprising results

Posted on March 25th, 2012

I was so scared I wouldn't look like myself after my facelift. I am just two weeks since surgery and I look great. Everyone tells me I already look 10 years younger. Dr. Verret is amazing in my book.

Great Bedside Manner

Posted on September 26th, 2011

Dr. Verret fixed a scar that another doctor made on my face. While I can still see it, everyone else always wants to know how I made it go away. I can not say enough great things about his bedside manner and his great hands.

Natural look

Posted on September 16th, 2011

Dr Verret performed a full facelift on me about 3 months ago. I look 20 years younger and it is all natural. I was really worried I would look pulled but things are coming along very well. I have already sent my daughter and neighbor to see him.

Great Experience

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I went to see Dr. Verret to have fat put into my lips. I was so scared but he made the whole process very simple. All of the people with whom I interacted were just the best. He even saw me on Saturday. I would highly recommend Dr. Verret to anyone.

No scar facelift

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

I had a facelift last year with Dr. Verret and I look 20 years younger. It's been about a year and you can't even seen the scars from the cuts. I was so worried I would have the swept back look but I never did and my best friends don't even know I had surgery but they are so jealous about my new look.

Great Surgeon..Nice Guy

Posted on March 10th, 2011

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Verret. He explained everything to me and the results are magnificent. Well worth the time and investment.