A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickers graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vickers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vickers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Vickers practice?
Dr. Daniel Vickers practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Warren, MI.
See Muskegon Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Vickers, Dr. Danilo Vickers, Dr. Dannie Vickers, Dr. Danny Vickers