A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vickers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickers graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Vickers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Vickers DO is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Vickers practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vickers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Vickers practices Radiology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See East Lansing Radiologists.