A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vickers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vickers
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Vickers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vickers graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Vickers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Glen Vickers DO is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Vickers practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vickers has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Vickers practices Radiology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI and Norton Shores, MI.
See East Lansing Radiologists.