A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Viders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Viders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Viders, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Viders graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Viders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Viders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Viders practice?
Dr. Daniel Viders practices Dermatology near Auburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, RI.
See Auburn Dermatologists.