A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vigil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Vigil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Vigil, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigil graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vigil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vicente Vigil MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel V. Vigil practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vigil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Vigil practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Santa Monica Primary Care Doctors and Santa Monica Family Physicians.