inactive

Daniel M Villarosa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 2nd, 2016
Mrs.
good Dr. that helps females with problem areas.

June 27th, 2016
Delay was caused by maternity emergency. Doctor very pleasant and patient. Answered all questions in professional and courteous manner. Waiting room very busy with patients.

May 6th, 2016
He's a fantastic doctor. Never had a problem with him. Very personable.

December 24th, 2014
He treated me as an individual instead of a number. I was seen quickly and in a timely manner . Wonderful!

December 17th, 2014
AWESOME OFFICE, VERY NICE AND CLEAN!!

June 16th, 2014
The WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TERRIABLE! The only reason I rated it 1 star is because it's required. Staff is is so unorganized and rude. They NEVER answer the phone! I've been trying to call them because I had a muscarriage and I need to get checked it's been 3 weeks already! The wait time is ridiculous over an hour! Dr. Villarosa is just all over the place he is not thorough doesn't answer questions. I only have to go to him because of my insurence if I could change I would! There are not any good doctors in the high desert! If I were you I would try and go down the hill! Do not go here!!

September 10th, 2012
One of the most understanding and compassionate medical proffessionals I've ever met.Always alert and attentive. He talks fast (so do I, so that actually made me MORE comfortable), but what he has to say is pertinent, and I never felt rushed.

March 5th, 2012
Not very pleased
Waiting time is horrible, expect to wait Atleast an hr to an 1 1/2.Dr never charts anything you tell him. He asks the same questions In every visit. Kind of careless and always rushes through everything.

September 12th, 2011
Doctor villarosa is the most kind loving doctor I know. he always spends lots of time with me and explains everything very well. I must say that I wish their were more doctors out their like him. he doesnt try to schedule female patients for surgeries they dont need, he is the doctor and has been dealing with female issue's for many years. he believed in me and listened to me. I am now pain free and I didnt have to have a hysterectomy, I had an endometrial ablasion and it was right on, worked so good, no more bleeding. and for the patient who said he has malpractice claims against him, people are always going to be money hungry, people have babies and some are born still born and that is what he was found guilty of, if you go into his office and ask him he will tell you truthfully, what happened that day and it wasnt his fault innocent people are found guilty all the time and he is one of those people.Thank you Doctor Villarosa, your a miracle worker to us women who have no one that will listen.

August 25th, 2011
Caring & Knowledgeable Doctor
I have been his patient for many years and can't find anything negative to say about him. I am less impressed with his staff, but since they are not performing the surgery I put up with it, although I have discussed my displeasure with him. He was not to proud to admit that he had limitations when it came to my situations and presented me with alternate options. I did some googling and found 1 malpractice suit - not numerous - and in this case the baby was stillborn. Babies are stillborn all the time and it is not always the doc's fault. While the jury held him responsible, I don't find it hard to imagine that they felt pity for the plaintiff and decided in her favor. Who wouldn't feel sorry for a woman who had just lost the baby she had been waiting for?I have never ever found him to be negligent and in fact feel that he has gone above and beyond the call of duty. Oh, and I am an HMO patient, so I know he isn't getting much for treating me.

June 8th, 2011
Great OB Dr.
I am so shocked at the comments that I read on this site regarding the office staff and MD. I have been a pt of Dr. Villarosa's since 1999 and still continue to follow him. He is a very caring and knowledgable Dr who treats you like a person. I have NEVER been to any Dr and not waited past my appointment time. Also, I think its ironic that one review states the dr and staff took to long to do something for somebody, yet another states he was trying to push her into surgery. The office isnt dirty, in fact, my last appointment, the entire front was remodeled. These ratings should be used to ACCURATELY notify other readers of the office, and I dont personally feel they have been used for that reason.

April 1st, 2011
Eulene Cienfuegos
I thank Dr. Villarosa and Heather so much for recognizing my pain and getting me referred to Loma Linda for my hysterectomy. I will never forget how they pressed on my behalf