Dr. Daniel Vining MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 3 reviews

June 26th, 2011
With All Due Respects...:)
I must point out that this was a Sat. night in the ER..with lots of "business" and, apparently, very few doctors on duty. (Thus the low rating for wait time). However, when I finally saw Dr. Vining, it was a real pleasure dealing with him. He was definitely a professional in manner and treatment. If I needed a new primary physician and he had a practice near me, I would definitely consider him.As a side note, the nurses in the ER at St. Raphael's are a great bunch doing a very difficult job (and dealing with old neurotics like me who don't even want to be there)

May 31st, 2010
Saved my sister
My sisters' heart stopped on the way to the ER from her nursing home. Dr. Vining met us in the ER and explained that her heart had stopped but that they had been able to get it going again, but that things did not look good. 2 days later she was awake and talking.Thanks to you, Dr. Vining, for saving my sister's life.

April 10th, 2010
appalling attitude towards patient
I had the unfortunate experience to be triaged by this cold fish of a being in the ER at St. Rays. I have a surgical history of 3 spinal surgeries and was lying in the er in Extreme pain. Tears streaming down face, crying out from the pain at 11:00pm. He never looked at my back and front surgical scar sites. He refused to allow me to have a mri done in the er. Said not trauma, even though I have degenerative disc disease, all info given to him. All he did was give me pain med. and let me endure almost 2 more days of extreme at least scale 9 pain til I had an mri via tape through my own physician. His callous rude ignorant behavior towards a patient in obvious pain was nothing short of barbaric. My family and I shall follow up with this atrocity of a doctor with St. Rays as soon as I'm physically well. One comes to the er for dire medical help, not to be shoved away with a perscription and dismissal.