A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Visscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Visscher, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Neoplastic Cell Transformation
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Precancerous Conditions
Education & Awards
Dr. Visscher graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Visscher has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Visscher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Visscher practice?
Dr. Daniel Visscher practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.