A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vittone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Vittone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vittone
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vittone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Vittone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vittone graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vittone has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vittone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Vittone practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vittone has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Vittone practices Ophthalmology near Somerset, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Latrobe, PA and Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Somerset Ophthalmologists.