A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vittone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Vittone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vittone
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vittone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Vittone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vittone graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vittone has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Vittone MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Vittone practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vittone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Vittone practices Ophthalmology near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA.
See Latrobe Ophthalmologists.