A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Voglewede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Voglewede is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Voglewede, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Voglewede graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Voglewede has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C Voglewede MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Voglewede practice?
- Dr. Daniel Voglewede has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Voglewede practices Urology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Urologists.