A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Voglewede, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Voglewede graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Voglewede has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voglewede accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Voglewede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Voglewede practice?
Dr. Daniel Voglewede practices Urology and Surgery near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See El Paso Urologists and El Paso Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Voglewede, Dr. Danilo Voglewede, Dr. Dannie Voglewede, Dr. Danny Voglewede