A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vukas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Vukas, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vukas
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vukas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Vukas, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vukas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vukas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel D Vukas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Vukas practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vukas has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Vukas practices Otolaryngology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Otolaryngologists.