A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Vukas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Vukas, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Vukas, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing and ear disorders
- Pediatric otolaryngology
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Vertigo and balance
- Voice and vocal cord disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vukas graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vukas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dragomir Vukas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Vukas practice?
- Dr. Daniel Vukas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Vukas practices Otolaryngology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Otolaryngologists.