A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Arnold is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Arnold, FAAP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Arnold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Arnold FAAP and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Daniel Arnold has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Arnold practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ocean Springs, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Biloxi, MS.
See Ocean Springs Allergists and Ocean Springs Pediatricians.