A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Arnold is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Arnold, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Arnold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Wayne Arnold MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Daniel Arnold has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Arnold practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Ocean Springs, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Ocean Springs Allergists and Ocean Springs Pediatricians.